Belkin wanted an engaging display for their wide assortment of Fast Charge products. The display needed to be visually appealing, easy to shop, and withstand the demands of a busy electronics department. The goal of the display was to introduce and offer shoppers a wide assortment of fast-charging products in a trendy and easily shoppable display. The display had to clearly communicate the features and benefits.
Collaborating with Belkin, the design team created a trendy shaped design that provided the dimension and wow factor to attract shoppers and drive impulse purchases. Graphic components were printed digitally utilizing the HP C500 digital press.
The marketing message and product was positioned on the display to be highly visible and easy to navigate. The use of large product graphics, curved panels, and angled base, created interest and engagement. The design utilized pegs to make the product stand out and easy to shop the assortment. The display was designed for product capacity, retailer specifications, and shipped assembled to retail. Each display included a setup instruction sheet for easy assembly.
- Cost Effective: The simplistic design structure and digital printing allowed the display budget to be achieved.
- Fulfillment: The displays shipped assembled and were delivered on time to client/retail locations.
- Performance: The displays performed well to improve impulse purchases and additional sales.
- Shopability: Shoppers engaged easily with the display.
- Sales: The customer experienced the expected sales lift for the duration of the display.