Vanguard Companies has built a solid reputation in the packaging and promotional displays industry. Through the use of innovative technology, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and award-winning design, we create solutions that grab attention, stimulates purchase behavior, and contributes to your overall bottom line.
When it comes to production, the old adage “time is money” is an understatement. Vanguard’s equipment list includes redundancy in nearly every area, an invaluable peace of mind during critical production time.
- 3 Die Cutters Rotary / Flexo Printers
- 2 Flatbed Die Cutters
- 1 Flexo Folder Gluer
- 3 Specialty Folder Gluers
- 5 Digital Printers (High Speed Digital Printing)
- 2 Litho Laminators
- Ink Lab – Computerized Ink Matching & Blending
Reliable, Consistent, and Trusted Partner.
A packaging and display provider who can handle tight timelines with a quick response to meet your deadlines.
Delivering reliable, consistent merchandising solutions and service through:
- Redundancy through all our display and packaging facilities, manufacturing, and printing equipment.
- Capacity through high-speed manufacturing equipment and continuous investment in improvements.
- Efficiency through advanced systems, innovation and technology for faster turnaround times and quality control.
- Safety through our commitment on facility upgrades and safety programs to improve our work environment and keep our team safe on the job.
Our digital printing enables in-line, high-speed and on-demand capabilities.
Vanguard Companies is one of the first in the world to install HP’s new ground-breaking C500 technology. The benefits of our digital printing include lower minimal order quantities, less inventory management, improve in-hand marketing, variable print, no printing plate cost, faster speed to market and use of water-based inks.
With the PageWide C500’s single-pass thermal inkjet technology and direct-to-board advanced media handling we optimize the entire production floor with the flexibility to print one to thousands of boxes even with last-minute changes. We can quickly run packaging and display campaigns in offset quality without the need for lamination. Consistently superb quality is possible on both coated and uncoated papers.
Your partner for Flexo Label Printing, Paper Tubes & Cores, and V-Tough Edge Guards®.
Flexo Label Printing
Label capabilities include; pressure sensitive labels, cut and stack unsupported labels, and tags.
V-Tough Edge Guard™
Customized V-Tough Edge Guards™ provides superior product protection, pallet stabilization, and improved unitization when compared to other edge guard products.
Paper Tubes & Cores
With over 20 years in the tube and core business, Great Plains® Packaging is the leading independent paper tube manufacture in the Midwest.
Your partner for display assembly, packout, kitting, special packs, and contract packaging.
- Display Assembly & Contract Packaging
- 425,000 + Sq. Ft. Temperature Controlled Facility
- 45 Shipping and Receiving Dock Doors
- Flexible Staffing Model / Adjust to Customer Needs & Seasonality
- Hand Assembly & Automation Equipment
- Multiple Fulfillment & CPG Certifications
- 24 hr. Secure Facility with over 90 Surveillance Cameras
- Warehousing & Inventory Management
- Program Management / Planning Teams
- Quality Control / On-Site Quality Staff
- Logistics / Regional, DC’s or Direct to Retail
Our Asia design and manufacturing facility is home to our design and project management teams, along with a dedicated Quality Control and Co-Packing division. This facility is part of the Corrugator Network in China and conducts ISTA Testing in China.
- Manufacturing Offset & Flexo Printing Facilities
- Ability to Direct Print off the Corrugator
- Fulfillment (Southern, Southeastern & Northern Regions)
- Working Relationships with Walmart Global Sourcing
- General Lead-Time is 2-3 weeks
- Container Lead-Time is 4-6 weeks
- Extensive Network of Partners Across Asia and Europe
The ever-changing retail landscape with the rise of ecommerce offering increased product choices and categories, coupled with internal company challenges, are driving the need for an efficient and effective supply chain to support customer demand.
Our goal is to provide a mutually beneficial relationship with a high-level of service. At Vanguard Companies both sides systematically control the availability and flow of goods to anticipate and meet consumer demand to grow their business.
Let’s continue the conversation!
Our team will collaborate with you from concept to execution. We will develop customized solutions to meet your brand marketing strategy, consumer demand, and supply chain challenges. Vanguard Companies are here to help you build brand value and sell more products.Contact Us